Thursday 14 March 2013

Nuri Sahin Slams Liverpool Boss



photo Former Liverpool midfielder Nuri Sahin has hit out at former boss Brendan Rodgers.















Former Liverpool midfielder Nuri Sahin has hit out at former boss Brendan Rodgers.
The Turkey star made the move to Anfield on a season-long loan from Real Madrid last summer but failed to make an impression.
Sahin, who is currently back at former Borussia Dortmund on loan, made only 12 appearances for Liverpool before the deal was terminated in January.
And despite admitting he was proud to have represented the Reds, he remains frustrated by his treatment by Rodgers, who he claims played him out of position.

"Brendan Rodgers wanted me to play as a 10 but I do not play behind the forwards," he said.
"I spoke with him and asked him why I was playing there. It is not my real position. The boss could not answer me... still, I am not sorry about it.
"To play in the red jersey and be in Anfield is something marvellous.
"Maybe if I had not gone there I would not have been able to return to Borussia Dortmund. For that, I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...